Enjoy the club from the other side of the bar with a career in mixology. Choose a recognized industry leader to support your bartending aspirations. Call The Professional Bartending Schools of America for additional details at (513) 542-3500.
- Life observes the evolution of the cocktail with this colorful historic montage.
- Becoming a bartender is more difficult than it may first appear. Check out this article on what it takes to become a bartender to learn more about your options.
- About.com Cocktails explores the distinctions that separate a bartender and a mixologist.
- Do you want to be part of a long and storied tradition of bartending? Learn more about the meaning of December 5, 1933—the day prohibition was repealed—in this article from The Washington Post.
- This interview with an Iron Chef Champion highlights the skills necessary to master the ultimate cocktail.
- As a bartender at a major establishment, you want to impress your manager. Read this article from NightClub.com for a list of the major missteps bartenders can make on the job if they’re not careful.