Although bartending is an old profession, new trends that require modern bartenders to refine their skills are constantly showing up. But thanks to your education at a Professional Bartending Schools of America location, you will be prepared for whatever the world of bartending throws your way. To learn more, check out these helpful resources from around the web:
- This article from Examiner.com discusses the benefits of attending bartending school.
- If you’re wondering what it takes to become a professional bartender, then head over to ArtofDrink.com to learn about the top skills to have as a bartender.
- Find some of the best bars in San Francisco at SFWeekly.com.
- To learn more about beer-based cocktails, one of the hottest new trends in modern mixology, check out this article from The New York Times.
- If you can’t tell brandy from gin, check out this guide to the different types of alcohol and alcoholic beverages from the World Health Organization.
To find the Professional Bartending Schools of America location nearest you, contact us online or dial (513) 542-3500.