White Wine Cold and Red Wine Room Temp? Blogger David White Debunks This And Other Old Myths About Wine!
Anyone who's drank a glass of wine has heard at least one of these myths - but are they true? Where did they come from and just how much attention should you pay these old sayings? Terroirist Blogger David White lends his expertise to a Wines.com article, busting some of the most resistant myths on wine!
- Serve white wine with fish and red wine with meat.
- Sparkling wines like Champagne are only for special occasions.
- Sophisticated wine drinkers avoid Chardonnay and Merlot.
- There are no good wines for less than $20.
- Serve white wines chilled and red wines at room temperature.
To find out the truth behind these myths, check out the full article on Wines.com - and for some of the best training in the industry, give the experts at the Professional Bartending Schools of America a call to set up your bartending college education!