Click Ahead To Learn More About Creating Your Own Future With Training From Professional Bartending Schools Of America
Last updated 4 years ago
Bartenders have been perfecting their craft for hundreds of years in America, but experimental young bartenders are starting to mix things up and basking in the national spotlight as a result. Explore these links to find out how exciting, fun, and rewarding a career in bartending can be.
- The show Mad Men has helped make craft cocktails popular again. Now, bars need knowledgeable bartenders to make these drinks right. Find out why Chron.com says we’re out of the cocktail dark ages.
- Stand out as a bartender by putting creative garnishes on your favorite drinks.
- MoneyCrashers.com named bartending number 5 on its top 15 jobs that require little or no experience. The site does, however, recommend bartending school if you want to be on the higher end of the income spectrum.
- Professional bartenders not only have the potential to make good money, they also have the potential to gain national prominence. Check out this article from The New York Times about mixologists who are experimenting with barrel-aged cocktails.
- Carnivorous cocktails are on the rise in Las Vegas, thanks to some creative bartenders. Learn more about cocktails infused with meat from Time Magazine.
Your future starts now in the always exciting, lucrative, and creative occupation of bartending. Contact Professional Bartending Schools of America to become the next trend-setting professional bartender in your city. Our number is (513) 542-3500.